Sunday, September 11, 2011

other streets of Harajuku

Not every street in Harajuku is known for it's wild and crazy fashion. If you head off the main streets you actually stumble into nice areas, with pretty buildings and funky shops. I liked the side streets better, they were quieter and less busy. 


Cash register at a clothing store, they had a lot of crafty decorations. It was definitely a store my mom and I would love, but my dad wouldn't go into. 


This was a bike shop, wedged between a house and an office type of building.


Milkfed is a popular brand here, I see the name on tshirts and bags everywhere.




Cowboys!


so. many. people.





There's a Birkenstock store in Harajuku!



There are a lot of sneaker shops in Harajuku. Sneakers and hats. 


Hair Salon


No comments:

Post a Comment