Thursday, September 22, 2011

End of vacation..

School technically starts tomorrow (9/23). We have a placement test that actually counts this time and then on Monday we get to sit in on elective classes, get a feel for it, see if we like it, etc. The only deadline that we've been given is that we have to pick our classes and hand in our schedules by October 3rd.  All of our classes, except for the language class, will be taught in English. So I've been told. It will be nice to get into a routine of some sort, though once classes start and homework's been given out I'm sure I'll change my mind. Because of the typhoon we haven't gone out too much, so I'll take this time to put up baby pictures! how cute. 
Here's me reading about weekend adventures outside of Tokyo when I was too young to know how to read.


Brendan on his first day of Japanese Kindergarten, papa-san and a hungry hungry hippo.

Not really sure who this lady is

Alex and me

The family! My dad, brothers, mom, great grandma, great grandpa, great aunt, and great uncle. Not sure if I did that right. The slightly more Japanese looking people in this photo are my mom's grandparents and aunt and uncle. Regardless, my whole family is pretty great.. ha.. (just had to stick that lame joke in there)






No comments:

Post a Comment