Thursday, September 8, 2011

Engrish


Dancing Monkey. I caught him standing still.
 

This one's not really bad engrish I just thought it was funny- everyone loves thin mints!



the thought bubble says, 'The newborn type that surfers in the world enjoyed it ocean island'
the rest of the shirt says, ' Refreshing wind of the south country strokes my cheeks, the sense that it slides after The Smooth Wave Exceeds All Pleasures'


I knew it.


All Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling. The sign in the window says 'bodi piasu' - body piercing place or wrestling ring? you decide!


During my hunt for back to school folders and notebooks in order to get organized I found just the thing!
'I am happy with I am together with this. It is stationery that always exists on my side'


At McDonald's in Japan you can get 'Choco Dip Corn'


There's Michael Jackson! Pre-vitiligo 


Pizza Tacos!


This was a cool little clothing store, plus there was a sale on all you can buy!


No comments:

Post a Comment