Monday, February 6, 2012

Jiyugaoka

The other day I was wandering aimlessly about near the dorm when I stumbled into a part of Jiyugaoka (my nearest little city) that I hadn't been in before. I was in more of the residential area, but it was really nice so I took some pictures of things that caught my eye!


For example a house! Jiyugaoka is one of the nicest areas in Tokyo, apparently it's quite expensive to live in this area but it's where all the cool kids want to live.







Saw this cute little guy parked in the street..


...and then noticed this guy was parked in the garage. 


The roads here are much wider than most parts of Tokyo. Plus there is a nice little sidewalk/pavement/walking area in the middle for pedestrians.





Garage that went really far back..

nice looking car though!


A tree!


More trees! Nature's hard to come by in Tokyo..


School! Tamagawa Seigakuin. To be honest I only took the picture because I recognized the kanji for Seigakuin. (the Japanese school I went to in Atlanta was called Seigakuin Atlanta International School. Kind of a mouthful.)


Brooklyn Doggies - It says it's a place for Dog Jewelry, didn't look open though and come to think of it, my dog doesn't seem fashionable enough for jewelry. Or she'd just try to eat it. 

 



1 comment:

  1. Hi I am the owner of the Brooklyn Doggies. It used to be a jewrly shop for dog, but now it is an order dress shop for "human being." Drop by when you visit this neigbor. Inside of the shop is more fun. Tattoo Kimura

    ReplyDelete