Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yoyogi Park


I'm actually not entirely sure whether we are still in rainy season or not... but either way we try to make the  most of any and every sunny day! Yoyogi Park is one of the biggest parks in Tokyo and any guidebook will tell you that it's one of the best places for people watching. 


This man/woman is walking a reptile of sorts on a lead! 


proof (somewhat) that Emelie is not my only friend!
..until I show you this picture of everyone playing catch. I was writing a few postcards though - so a few of you lucky people should keep your eyes peeled! 


This man had the coolest bubble making toy I'd ever seen! Everyone was enjoying the bubbles floating around while they frolicked. 

The secret to fruit shopping in Japan: it's ridiculously expensive so you try not to. But if you do then usually at the end of the day fruit goes on sale...This beautiful giant watermelon was on sale for 298yen or about $5 (yeah, that's cheap for a slice of watermelon). It was delicious but I can't wait to be back in America eating a fruit salad that didn't cost me an arm and a leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment