Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Final exams 期末試験(kimatsu-shiken)

Today we had the first of our Japanese final examinations! This exam was with bear-lady and the second exam is on Thursday... need to study for that.. After our exam, we had a school farewell party on the 10th floor! We received certificates and picture boards with pictures taken throughout our stay here. We also watched a slide show of pictures and at the end of that there were some definite tears starting to flow. I don't think it's hit me yet that my time here is almost up (denial ain't just a river in Egypt..) but after looking at all of those pictures it's made me start to think of just how lucky I've been this year. I've been blessed with the chance to do so many things and meet so many people - it's really going to be hard to say good bye. I'll put up photo's of the farewell party soon, just had to get at least one photo up for today.  


No comments:

Post a Comment