Friday, June 1, 2012

久しぶり! Reunion in Tokyo!

In case you weren't aware, when I was younger I attended Seigakuin Atlanta International School (that's a mouthful). I only attended for a short while before switching to American schools but the friendships made were definitely long lasting. A few friends have stayed in America while the others have returned to Japan. My friend Anna (lives in the US) is in Tokyo for a few days before going to visit her family in Oita and we were able to catch up and hang out while she was here! We were also able to meet up with our old classmate,Yukino, who now lives in Japan.



This is an oldie picture of Anna and me! 



From the left is Hiromi (who's also going to be in Tokyo soon!), Yukino, and Anna.

On the left is Anna, Yukino, and me. It was nice to be able to catch up - it had been easily 10+ years since we were all together but it didn't feel like it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment